Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
"I don't like wearing suits, and people don't talk to me at the solstice either. I always hit them when they do, and they talk behind my back. And it's so bright there, it hurts my eyes..." his voice turned into a growl "and the angels! Thise things just agitate me so much"
July 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley pulled his face closer to hers as she placed her forhead against his, whispering softly. "Shh, it's okay. I'll be beside you, were can be talked about together."
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He calmed visibly, his dark eyes turning light.
July 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled softly and kissed his nose.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He sighed looking down at his hands
July 21, 2012 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stroked her fingers through his hair. "What troubles you?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"my brothers" he grumbled
July 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley chuckled softly. "My sister bothers me sometimes."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"they helped banish me here"
July 21, 2012 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley sighed softly as she stroked his cheek. "Sleep while i get my dress ready. Okay?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I don't want to sleep" he said
July 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Please so i can surprise you?" Ashley smiled softly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He sighed, closing his eyes
July 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley kissed his cheek siftly as she crawled out of the bed and then the room as she sat in the dining area with the demons and hounds. Planning her dress as she drew it out.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
The baby hound sat on her foot, asleep
July 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley hummed softly as she worked hard at her drawing of her short gorgoues dress, that whom ever saw her wearing it would want to talk to her and knowing all of it would drive Hades crazy. She finished about 3am and yawned as she brought it to an expert to have done, telling them not to show Hades. She then went back to the room and fell asleep silently on the bed, waiting for Hades to wake her and tell her to was time to get ready.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades got up a couple hours later and went to the bathroom brushing his teeth
July 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley continued to snoozed for a second more as she rolled over, mumbling softly. "I'll meet you there."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He what fallen asleep, leaning against the bathroom mirror.
July 22, 2012 at 1:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley continued to snooze, she really wanted to meet him there, because she didn't want him to see her dress.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 22, 2012 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner