Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
He tensed and he heard zeas drop to the ground laughing
July 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley just trembled and then whipped around to face Zeus. "What's so funny?! I'm not afraid or ashamed to tell everyone that Kolona is the on i love and that he's the father of my child." She glared at Zeus trembling with anger, she swore to herself that she would hit Zeus if he called her Hades mistress.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"hades isn't father material" he said as he laughed
July 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley croseed her arms and glared at him. "Shows what you know." Ashley rushed out of the room tears in her eyes as she slammed the door shut to his room.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
You could hear hades growling at Zeus "fine, we'll come but I will kill someone again"
July 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley lay on his bed tears still falling as her robe was half on her body.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
When Zeus left hades walked into his room
July 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley sniffed as she had fallen asleep. Her crying had always made her tired as her robe slipped off her body.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades covered her up after he looked at her body
July 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley felt the coldness of the covers over her body as her eyes drifted open and she reached out and grabbed his hand.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He looked down at her
July 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked into his eyes. "When is it?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"tomorrow night" he said glumly
July 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled softly and seductively as she pulled him closer.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He wasn't excited for tomorrow
July 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley rubbed his shoulders in a massage as she moved closer to him. "Don't think about it right now."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I have wearing fancy suits" he said annoyed
July 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled brightly. "I bet you'll look andsome, while i look ugly. Because i don't have a dress to wear."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'll get youa dress, handmade" he said
July 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled softly. "Then we shall match perfectly"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner