Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley snarled and used her wolf strength and vampire strength and shoved him away again. She growled at the vampire lord as she held her neck. The demon growled at her. "She is fiesty and loks to do thing the hard way."
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was the oldest vampire known and had some strength over er, he pinned her to the wall, whispering in her ear "now you either let me drink from you or else im gonna have some fun with that little virgin body of yours"
July 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley snarled at him, baring her canine teeth which also happened to grow longer for her vampire side as she tried to shove him away again but couldn't.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"have it your way" he said kissing her neck
July 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stiffened when he did so. Her mind was telling her to fight and call hades, but everytime she tried her mind went blank, due to the two times he bit her.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"are you going to let me bite you now lassie?" he asked
July 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley couldn't speak as she closed her eyes tightly. I'm sorry, Hades...
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had started drinking
July 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley flinched slightly and whimpered softly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He liked the taste of e blood, it was nice and sweet
July 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley whimpered and wiggled against him, trying to push him away.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He drank deeply, when he was done he licked the spot were he bit and it healed
July 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley trembled and moaned softly as she closed her eyes tightly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had started kissing her neck
July 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley trembled and whimpered again as her fists clenched his shirt, wanting and trying to push him away but she couldn't move, not when her body was in heat.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"is this turning you on?" he asked licking her neck
July 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley just whimpered again and wiggled against him. Her eyes were shut tightly as she panted softly. She also trembled again when he licked her neck.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
His hand had crawled up her shirt and bra and brushed the tip of her nipple "does Hades not satisfy you?"
July 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley bit her lip, refusing to talk to him. She whimpered and trembled when he touched her nipple, her body was grew more with heat.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"does he not take care of your sexual needs?" he had put his hand down her pants., brushing against her opening
July 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner