Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
Hades growled "no! It's stupid! I don't like it there! Everyone always says stupid death jokes"
July 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley flinched slightly at the sound of his voice as she wanted to go and comfort him, but couldn't move.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"Kolona.." Zeus began but then you could hear the sound of someone getting hit "you don't get to call me that, only one person gets tocall me that"
July 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley bit her lower lip gently as she held back a gasp, tears burned her eyes as she peaked around the corner unnoticed.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
A taller and older guy towered over hades, clearly a older brother. Hades eyes were filled with hate and anger. The guy pinned hades to the wall by his throat
July 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley cried out as she rushed into the room and stood in between Hades and Zeus. "Please don't hurt Kolona!" Tears fell from her eyes as she looked up at Zeus.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Zeus looked down at her in surprise, hades struggled to breath as e choked out "get back to the room Ashley"
July 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley cried and begged as she held onto Hades. "Please don't hurt him...please don't." She could n't tell his brother that she didn't want him hurting the father to her child.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"who is this brother?" zues asked hades studying him closely, hades was started to turn blue
July 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley started growling and shoved Zeus back so he'd let go of Hades. "He'd tell you as soon as he can breath nitwit!" She whipped around and placed her hands on hades face. "Are you alright?" She held tenderness in her voice as she kissed his cheek.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades couldn't help it as he blushed, his eyes flickering from their black to gold.
July 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley felt her tears falling again as she looked into his eyes worried. "You okay?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'm fine" he said, looking Zeus "ad were not going"
July 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked back at Zeus, afraid he might hurt her for pushing him. "What were you guys discussing?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"the summer solstice" Zeus said "it's like when all the gods gather"
July 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked at Hades and then back at Zeus. "We will go. But if there is even on single death joke, i will shove a fist down someone's throat."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades groaned face palming "I don't want to go"
July 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked at him with a sad pouting face. "But please Kolona! I've never been to one."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"no" he growled his arms crossed like a child.
July 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tears fell slowly from her pretty hazel eyes. "Please? Do it for the baby?" She gasped and covered her mouth and shut her eyes. She didn't mean to let that slip.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner