Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
They went in softly
July 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley gasped and nipped his cheek gently as she rolled them over so he was on top. Her top was still ripped at her breasts as she panted.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He sucked her nipple
July 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley gasped and arched her body toward him.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He fingered her slowly and teasingly
July 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Kolona..." She moaned his name softly in a plea, because he was torturing her.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"yes?" he wanted her to say it
July 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley whimpered as she pulled his head closer to her and kissed him deeply.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He kissed her back
July 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley then growled when she heard a knock at the door.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He opened the door
July 20, 2012 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley growled again and pulled the covers over her body.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was annoyed
July 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

A demon stood at the side of the door as her told hades that his guest that he was expecting was here. Ashley pulled the covers closer as she fell asleep.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He nodded and stepped out
July 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The demon nodded to the hounds to go in the room and protect Ashley. Ashley continued to sleep.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Two hounds protected her
July 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley mumbled something as it grew hot and she stripped her clothes half asleep.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
The hounds looked away
July 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley panted heavily as she tossed and turned in the covers.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner