Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
He didn't think she was serious about the seducing part and looked surprised
July 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley undid his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers as she went back to trailing kissesover his stomach.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"you'll never know"
July 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley just smirked softly as she kissed his swollen member.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He intended on keeping his mind focused on not telling her
July 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley licked and teased him as she smiled slowly, nipping his member gently.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had trouble keeping his thoughts straight
July 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled more and took the tip into her mouth.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades bit his lip to keep hisself from speaking
July 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley sucked slowly as she took her other hand and began to stroke him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He couldn't help it as he stuttered "I-it's under the bed"
July 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smirked and pulled away from him as she patted his cheek. "Good boy." She moved off the bed and looked under it grabbing her tank top.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"that wasn't fair
July 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley chuckled softly with a smirk on her lips as she shrugged.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He pulled his pants back on
July 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stared at the ground blushing as she held her tank top to her chest to hide her hard nipples. (Be back in an hour.)
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He grinned at her mischebiously (k)
July 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled back, raising her brow in question.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'm pretty sure your shirt is ripped" he said, and it was ripped right were her breasts were. He chuckled
July 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley gasped and blushed deeply. "You ripped it!" She accused playfully.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner