Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Isabella & others
"you think I want you dead!?" he growled "you think that lowly of me!"
July 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley's hazel eyes simmered with tears. Her heart crushing as she whispered softly. "It's okay....i understand you were just using me the way the lord was." Tears fell from her eyes rapidly as she looked up.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He placed a hand under her chin and gently made her look at him, his eyes soft "don't even say that"
July 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley felt her heart crack at his tenderness as she trembled more, still cold.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I would never dothat to you" he whispered
July 16, 2012 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley felt her tears falling as she still couldn't speak.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He brought her into the room, he got her some underwear and some fuzzy p.j bottoms
July 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley chuckled as a smile lifted on her face. "Is this my evil fuzzy pajama pants?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 17, 2012 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades chuckled softly, he loved funny p.j pants
July 17, 2012 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked down at her pajama pants they were black with cute skulls on them. Heart shapes covered there eyes as they stared endlessly. She blushed because she didn't wear a top, or wasn't.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had a small grin on his face when he saw she didnt have a top
July 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley kept blushing as she turned away from him to search for her top. "Wh-where is my top?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'm not sure" hades purred
July 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley still blushed as she struggled off the bed to look for her top.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He watched her
July 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley growled when she couldn't find it and jumped at him, tackling him on the bed. "You are hiding it somewhere aren't you?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He grinned "maybe"
July 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled and kissed his cheek, pulling his shirt off. "Well then i'll just have to seduce you until you tell me."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He chuckled "I'll never tell"
July 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley raised a brow and smiled as she kissed down his chest slowly, licking lightly as she went.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner