Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Kate and Amy's house and territory part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley growled and pulled his face closer to her and kissed him.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had tensed in surprise but kissed her back when the shock left
July 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley pulled away after a few moments of kissing him. "There we're even."
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He looked slightly shocked and he nodded
July 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley walked out of the room and out of sight as she leaned into the wall. She closed her eyes tightly as she placed her hand to her mouth as tears fell.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He sat on his bed with his head in his hands
July 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley slumped to the ground feeling weak in the knees.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He said sorry softly, not knowing if she'd hear or Not
July 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley cried silently and the gasped, only it was cut off as demon grabbed her and placed it's had over her mouth and appeared far away in front of a vampire lord. Whom had always hated Hades for taking all his kills.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
(do u need meto rp the lord?) hades didn't know what todo
July 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(Yes please) Ashley stared in shock as she struggled against the demon's grip.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
The vampires eyes were bright red, along with his hair, his voice sounded like a snake "well well, whatssss thisss?"
July 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley growled and bite the demon's hand. The demon hissed as he gripped her tighter. "It's Hade's mistress."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had a Irish accent behind his snake voice, he pinned him to the ground.
July 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley growled and stood against the wall. The demon stared at him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
(*her) he was studying her with his blood eyes "Why would hades want a mistress?"
July 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley's hazel eyes widened as she stared at him. The demon smirked. "For fun and games, besides i figured you would want something to taste and play with, getting revenge with him."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He licked his lips leaning down and inhaling the scent of her blood before sinking his fangs into her neck
July 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley whimpered and shoved him away forcefully as she covered the spot he just bit. She didn't want anyone to taste her blood but Hades.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had pulled her into him, using his vampire strength he moved her hands and bit her again
July 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner