Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Isabella & others
"you don't have to" he murmured
July 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley looked back at him. "But i'm following your rules."
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
E didn't reply
July 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stared at him amoment then pulled away from him feeling hurt.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He turned, walking away.
July 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley slumped to the ground and looked away. Her hand was rubbing her stomach slowly as if she was lost in thought.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He felt that she didn't want to be here
July 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley brought her knees close to her chest as tears fell from her eyes. She loved him so much she couldn't and didn't want to leave.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was used to rejection and let his head hang low, how could she like it here?
July 20, 2012 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stiffened and felt herself pulled against something, a strong body with a knife to her throat.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades growled to hisself
July 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley didn't move but stayed stiffened. The knife cut her throat a bit as something stabbed her side, cut her arm and leg. The person let go and dissappeared as she lay on the ground, bleeding to death.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades smelled her blood and appeared next to her
July 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley didn't move still, as her blood came out of her body. Her eyes were closed and she whimpered.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades put his bleeding wrist to her mouth
July 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley gripped his bloody wrist in her hand pulling him closer as she bit his neck and sucked his blood, holding him close.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He waited patiently
July 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley finished but bit him hard and licked it slightly and pulled away looking at him, with tears in her eyes as she panted heavily.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'm sorry" he said, a hand on his neck
July 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley pulled him closer and kissed him deeply whispering softly. "I won't leave you."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner