Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Isabella & others
The lord was in the magic room still, hades had approved his favorite demon to torture him, the demon was turning on the sunroof, the lord screamed as he started to burn
July 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley yawned and got to her feet, stretching and shaking her wolf pelt.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades was debating on letting Ashley torture the lord
July 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley shifted human and stretched again.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"would u like to hurt the lord of vampires?" he asked
July 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stiffened and shivered. She didn't speak for a moment as thought.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He waited patiently
July 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley then looked at him afraid.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I just want to know if you want to torture him before I rip his head off" he said
July 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley looked away, fear in her voice as she whispered. "I don't believ in torcher."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades didn't want to give up all his evilness, he knew he would have to but wa having trouble.
July 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled very softly. "You can if you'd like."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 17, 2012 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I'll just kill him" he said
July 17, 2012 at 5:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley shook her head. "You love torturing though." Her hazel eyes teased him as she rubbed his pants.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He looked at her, his eyes slightly eide
July 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley patted his member through his pants. "Well, i guess you don't want to then."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
His penis grown hard as she did that
July 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley chuckled softly and pretended that she didn't do anything.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was slightly embarrassed of his erection
July 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley smiled brightly ans kissed him deeply, pulling away with a giggle.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner