Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Isabella & others
"Im not interested in your sob story, I've seen worse" he said
July 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lizibeth, Maximum, Daegan Rei

"No sob story, my Lord. Only explaining what happened."

July 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He leaned against a tree, his snake curled around his arm and became a tattoo again
July 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

His gaze continued to scan the shadows. Raya unwrapped herself from him, slithering to Hades. She stared at the tattoo, fascinated.

July 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades seemed to be thinking
July 16, 2012 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades seemed to be deep in thought.
July 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daegan shrugged, closing his eyes. He began humming La Toreador.

July 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was bored, as he twiste his silver skull ring that was on his finger
July 16, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"My Lord, If you will excuse me, I will be returning to my own territory now. My regards to the girl." He bowed politely, motioning for Raya to follow. She bowed as well, following Daegan out.

July 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He waved
July 16, 2012 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(I'll be at loners as Lizibeth xD)

July 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley whimpered and slinked over to Hades still in her wolf form. She was to afraid to change at the moment.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades looked down at her and asked softly "you okay?"
July 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley nodded slowly and laid down next to him.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
His eyes stayed black
July 16, 2012 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley nuzzled his leg but didn't move.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He relaxed a little
July 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

She closed her hazel eyes as she thought, staying close to him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He pet her
July 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley huffed a sigh as she feel asleep.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner