Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Angel
Layla broke hard, coming to a dead hault in the air whete she hovered for a few moments before droppinh to the ground, making it shake with the impact. She was about the size of a medium/small two story house. She looked around
--
May 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley whimpered when the ground shook as she then growled at the bear and backed away slowly as the bear advanced slowly toward her and the dragon. Jillian snarled as she bolted through the trees and jumped over some bushes, snarling as she threw her bloody body into the bear knocking him toward the cliff, into the clearing.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla jumped in startlement, her eyes wide with confusion as she stare at the two bloody creatures.
--
May 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley, whimpered again and stared at her sister as she coward next to the big dragon. Jillian snarled again and sank her teeth into the bears head, only to have it sink into her shoulder. She howled in pain and shifted to her human form on accident, her brown hair fell in her face as her chocolate brown eyes glazed over in pain. When she had been born she had looked like sestan, but wasn't.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla took her for setsan, she had been wandering a long time so didnt know setsan was dead. She growled at the bear and raised her jet blavk claws to it, her own blood glistened on them.
--
May 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The bear released Jillian and roared at the dragon. Jillian snarled and took her chance and shifted once more, going for the bears throat. Clenching it's throat tightly in her maw she instantly let go and took a threatening step toward it having the bear run away. She panted heavily and sat down. Ashley looked at her sister and rushed to heer side. 'Why did you let the bear go?' Jillian looked at her sister with a pained look from all her bloody wounds. 'Because she had cubs, and they need their mother.'
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
A huge black dragon landed by Layla growling, it was Cory. He is just a little bigger than her
--
May 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla relaxed and let herself fall to the ground, spralling out, laying on one wing with the other outstretched so it made a shelter for who she thought was setsan and the other cub
--
May 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian lifted her gaze to the red dragon and tilted her head in confusion. Ashley yelped in surpise when another dragon landed next to them.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla looked up as the other dragon landed.
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian shook her head and laid down on her side, feeling exahusted and her wounds. She struggled weakly to her feet as she shifted human, looking around weakly. Ashy looked to her sister in worry. "Jilly," She whispered softly as she shifted too, her hair was brown like her sisters, but she had green eyes. "Do you need some blood?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jilly panted and clenched her teeth, shaking her head in pain. "No." Ashy looked at her sister with a worried look as she wrung her hands shyly. "Dad may be a vampire, but that makes us have the instinct to drink blood to heal our wounds." Jillian shook her head in anger as she clenched her hands. "I will never become like Ryan!"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Didnt see bellas post) layla smiled and purred as she seen cory. She bat a wing at him, laying her head back down
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla looked back at the pups, 'whats wrong with ryan? I thought you two loved each other'
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian was strembling as she got to her feet on shakey legs. Ashy whimpered and stared where she was on the ground.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Layla looked confusidly at the two, 'setsan where is ryan?' She asked jilly
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jilly blushed when the dragon spoke. "I'm the daughter of Derek and Amy. Ashley is my sister and my name is Jillian. All i know is...Ryan is in pain." Ashy looked at Jillian as she watched her tears falled down her face. "Setsan died and Ryan hates Jillian, because she looks like Setsan."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Cory shook his head 'setsan can't be dead, that wouldn't happen' he sad in desbelief
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
Laylas head snapped back as if she had taken a blow to the head. She was dazed by the info, 'but... No that can't be. It cant!' She scrambled to her feet frantically.
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Cory let out a loud vicous roar, throwing flame into the sky
--
May 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner