Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

Start up from where we left off and thank you Blue for looking out for us!!! RiverSoul would like you to come home to Racing Clouds. So thank you and I'd check in if I were you.

This Jungle is a small outlet of RiverDale. Hardly anyone knows their way through but a few can run freely within. TigerBlood is the original inhabitant of The Lost Jungle. WildStar can run through and guides many. Because of their origin, all of Racing Cloud Pack can manuver in this think, forgotten jungle.

November 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

(You know, You  have to reply to RiverDale Forest. River and Sky's true home.)

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar waited patiently for Netaya to arrive. Which was a huge suprise considering Sky's attention span.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

January 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

-Jumps on sky bites on her lift ear- Am Back

--

Wolf+girl=wolfgirl and that is what I am!

January 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"AH!" she yelps as she whirls on her sister. "Gotcha!" she giggles once she pinned her.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

January 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

-nips her paw and gets up-

--

January 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

SIS!!!????

--

January 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Hiya!!!!" Sky yips.

--

January 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

I miss u -nuzzles her little sister-

--

January 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

Riversoul hid in the bushes and waited for the right moment to jump out and attack them both. She chuckled softly as she jumped out of the bushes and pinned them both to the ground with unbelieveable strength as she looked weak as heck. "Good day, sisters." She nipped at both their maws playfully.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

January 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

River lol

--

January 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Lemme up!" Sky pushed away from her older sister RiverSoul. She looked away and hung her head.

--

January 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

oh come on sky she was only playing

--

January 16, 2012 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"It's not that..." Sky padded off before either of them could respond.

--

January 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

Riversoul perked her ears and looked at Netaya and a smirk crossed her maw. "Let's trail after her and see what she's up too." She smiled softly as she moved forward and then stiffened as she sniffed the air and stared at the ghost form of a former wolf stand in front of her. She shook her head and the ghost was gone knowing that no one saw him but her. "I need to confront my past." She rushed off to RiverDale Forest.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

January 21, 2012 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Netayawolf

River? -runs after her-

--

January 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel

(NEW) Layla flew over head a the forest, she was wounded and exhausted but a sense of fear filled her when she thought of landing.

--
May 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley trembled as she looked around frantically, feeling very lost and alone. She whimpered as she side bleed heavily. Jillian panted heavily as she called to her sister, it was their first fight with a bear and they were nearly killed since they were still pups and that they were almost three years old. Her body bled heavily as she pelted through the woods, escaping the very much wounded bear and looking for her sister. Ryan! She whimpered as she stumbled down a hill and straight for the river.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
She faltered, blacking out for a second. Shaking in fear she forced herself to decend. She angled towards the stream hoping it would give her better advantage to avoid capture. She unknowingly headed straight for the cubs.
--
May 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian dug her claws into the mud to stop her descent toward the river, but she heard the descent of a dragon as she struggled to her feet and leaped across the river, heading for the noise. Ashley yelped as she collide with the cubs and knocked them out of the way so the red dragon could descend, but she had run into the mother bear of the cubs as she came out of the bushes, wounded.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

May 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner