Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Joining a Pack > Joining Running Ice Pack

Promise_Me

Name:Amazon

Photo or Link of your character: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6800000/Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509.jpg

Fur Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Mother: none

Father: none

Adopted: yes?

April 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L i n n e a.

For adult animals/humans

Name: Linnea.

Photo or link to your character (optional):

Fur color: Brown

Eye color: Brown & Blue

Mate: None at the moment but looking.

Offspring: None at the moment.

Rank wanted: Memeber.

--

April 5, 2011 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

For young animals/humans

Name: Rhea

Photo or link of your character (optional):

Fur color: Dark brown, almost black, but with a hint of gold

Eye color: Navy Blue

Mother: Don't know

Father: Don't know

Adopted?: NOPE!

Obvious rank- Offspring

--

Rhea and Susan

May 5, 2011 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly, Lillian, and Allie

I'm confused. Do you have to be a wolf to join? and are there cat clans for cats? and herds for horses?

--

Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movies? listen to me. Listen to me! Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Who said, WHO SAID? Would you tell me who said that!

July 3, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

For adult animals/humans

Name: Gerula (jer-ul-uh)

Fur color: white with black stripes(like a tiger :P)

Eye color:icy blue

Mate:none but waiting

Offspring:none

Rank wanted:Beta Female

--

Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movies? listen to me. Listen to me! Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Who said, WHO SAID? Would you tell me who said that!

July 3, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

For adult animals/humans

Name: Shelly

Hair color:Red/ginger

Eye color:Green

Mate:none but waiting

Offspring:none

Rank wanted:idk and i don't care

--

July 3, 2011 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Olivia (Sarah)

Okay 1. There are no clans for cats. There are no herds for horses. Most people here are wolves or humans. You CAN be a human here, and we do have one tiger in our pack, not that she is on much.
2. I will introduce myself. I am pack leader of R.I.P. (Running Ice Pack) and my name is Lynn. (Obviously I have Alex as my main charrie [Character] BUT I have more than one... and yeahh... I'll shut up. ;p )

--

Olivia & Sarah <3

July 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nahhhh, u don't have to shut up. 1. thnx for explaining. 2. I have one more final attempt at trying to do this right. 3. I'm going ot do it now :P

--

July 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

For adult animals/humans

Name: Lillian

Animal: Tiger

Photo of her:

Hair Color: black

Fur color: like a white tiger

Eye Color: silver

Mate: no but waiting

Offspring: no

Rank Wanted: Beta Female

and the other description up there of Shelly, don't add that because she's in Fire Light Pack. Same with the one of Gerula. And since my pictures probably aren't showing up like they aren't for me, you can always look on my profile for them. They're there.

--

July 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Olivia (Sarah)

uhh.. Lava is Beta Female.... sooooo.. the only spot i can think of that you'd want is Omega

--

Olivia & Sarah <3

July 6, 2011 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

That's fine with me! :)
--

July 6, 2011 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Olivia (Sarah)

Okay! :)

--

Olivia & Sarah <3

July 8, 2011 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Olivia (Sarah)

Promise_Me at April 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Name:Amazon

Photo or Link of your character: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6800000/Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509.jpg

Fur Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Mother: none

Father: none

Adopted: yes?

Your a pup, okay?

--

Olivia & Sarah <3

July 8, 2011 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Olivia (Sarah)

L i n n e a. at April 5, 2011 at 2:43 PM

For adult animals/humans

Name: Linnea.

Fur color: Brown

Eye color: Brown & Blue

Mate: None at the moment but looking.

Offspring: None at the moment.

Rank wanted: Memeber.

Your Omega

--

Olivia & Sarah <3

July 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Krystal
Administrator

Okay.....I added all the new members. Yes, I'm fiiiinnally back (temperarily :P)

--

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

September 11, 2011 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

A&S

Name:Akasha

Fur color:ebony black

Eye color:ice blue

Mate:no..

Offspring:no.

Rank wanted:Omega

--

December 3, 2011 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(I wasn't sure which form to choose, my char is not fully grown)

Name: Pyra

Photo or link of your character (optional):

Fur color: Very light red overcoat and snow white undercoat. Orca form: Basic orca colors

Eye color: Ice blue

Mother: None

Father: None

Adopted?: No

--

Hm. Wish I had some kind of quotes from my charecters DX

March 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asami

Name:Asami

Photo or link to your character (optional): http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girls%20with%20brown%20hair/DestinysLegacy/Brown%20Hair%20Anime%20Girls/743-1.jpg?o=26

Fur color:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolf%20brown/bigalhp/my%20photo%20edits/0003.jpg?o=7

Eye color:Blue

Mate:None

Offspring:None

Rank wanted: Omega

April 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Dude if ur gonna join a pack, join racing clouds in forum. It's the only active pack
--
April 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

Kate nodded in agreement to Bella.

Lily blinked her eyes with a soft smile. "It's the best pack that I know of that has a great Alpha."

Amy jumped around with uber happiness. "Yeah! I heard that Our Alpha; RiverSoul is trying to make it an actaul pack, but she thinks it's fine for forums for now since she can't get a hold of Howlstorm." She bowed her head respectfully.

Ami chuckled and shook her head at Amy.

Caeden's soft blue eyes looked at the others in his group. "RiverSoul will always welcome new pack members, but she'd never force them to leave, she isn't a cruel leader."

Rose nodded in agreement with Caeden. "It's very fun since it's the most active, as Bella has said." She rushed over to Bella.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

April 18, 2012 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner