Glenwood Sunday Market, a program of the Rogers Park Business Alliance, is pleased to offer a wide variety of business development, food access, education, and community development programs including:
- Community Shares - providing bags of fresh, organic, locally grown fruits and vegetables to Rogers Park families through local elementary schools
- Green & Growing - bringing educational programming to the market
- Grow-Food - a multilingual business incubator for artisanal food businesses that source locally and work sustainably
- Market for All - making the market accessible to LINK/SNAP participants
- and the Red Cherry Supper Club - an exclusive supper club that raises funds for the Market
We hope you'll support us as we continue to develop and expand these programs.