Daniel Dyer Sutherland, NE 69165 Cell: (308)386-8713
Conditions on Guarantee of Dog
Puppies whelped at Dyer Labradors
carry a 26 month hip and eye guarantee. We guarantee that the puppy's
hips will be certifiable by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) and the
puppy's eyes will be certifiable by the Canine Eye Registration Foundation
(CERF), until the age of 26 months. The dog's hips are guaranteed to be
free of hip dysplasia and OFA certifiable at two years of age. The x-rays
must be taken by a board certified veterinarian before 26 months of age.
Any puppy purchased from Dyer Labradors that is found to have retinal or
hip dysplasia and not OFA or CERF certifiable, and has followed the guidelines
below will be given a replacement puppy of comparable breeding and price.
If you choose to receive a puppy of a higher breeding and price, the price of
the dog covered by this guarantee will apply towards the higher price of the
· The dog must be x-rayed by a competent veterinarian and evaluated by OFA between the ages of 24 and 26 months of age.
· In case of dysplasia, you must submit a copy of x-ray and OFA report to us. The dog must be genetically dysplastic. Guarantee doesn't apply to a dog that can't receive an OFA number due to injury or nutritional deficiency.
· In case of progressive retinal atrophy or central progressive retinal atrophy on or before 26 months of age, you must submit a copy of this report to us.
· The dog must be spayed or neutered and his/her registration papers be transferred back to Dyer Labradors. This copy of the guarantee must also accompany the dog.
· OFA shall be the sole judge regarding hip dysplasia. Hips must be rejected by OFA.
· CERF shall be the sole judge of hereditary eye problems. Eyes must be rejected by CERF.
· Dog must not be used for breeding until x-rayed and approved by OFA and CERF. If dog has sired or whelped a litter, then the guarantee is voided.
· This guarantee must be in the original owner's name, and is non-transferable to new owners if the dog is sold.