Ice Fishing Contest Sponsored by Dutch Lake/Mallard Pass Lake Association
ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED PROMPTLY AT 1PM AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE
PLEASE ARRIVE A FEW MINUTES EARLY
1. The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, February 27,2016 11-1 pm On Dutch Lake, at the public boat landing. Contestants are discouraged inside fishing area prior to 10:00 a.m.
2. Should inclement weather cause cancellation on February 27,2016 tournament will be held TBD. Official cancellation notices will be posted at http://dmpla.org
3. All fish caught and registered between the hours of 11am -1pm will be eligible for the $50 prize via a random drawing. In addition the largest fish by weight will win $100. One entry fee of $10 allows contestants to be eligible for both prizes All contestants will be automatically entered for multiple second chance drawings. One prize entry per contestant per entry fee. (you may register additional fish for an additional entry fee of $10 per fish) Any size or species of fish, but it must be alive. .
4. There is no age requirement and no purchase limit.
5. Contestants may fish the entire lake and will be required to have their tickets visible at all times. Ticket checks as well as container inspections will be required.
6. Contestants will be allowed to move to other unoccupied holes.You are allowed to bring as many poles as desired, but cannot use more than one pole per hole at a time. Contestants will not be allowed to leave the contest area between 11:00 & 1:00 p.m. Ticket checks as well as container inspection will be performed at entrance. No one is allowed to leave the fishing area except through the main entrance.
7. Contestants are responsible for their own safety, actions and property at all times.
8. All laws of the State of Minnesota will be abided by.
9. Contest and raffle prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Licensing, registration, transportation, taxes, and all incidental or consequential expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners.
10. Contestants are required to park in the areas provided.
11. Coolers and large containers are discouraged. No spears allowed. Heaters, chairs, bait pails, and depth finders are allowed. No bait or licenses sold on the lake but are available at Joe’s Spots Shop. Weighted lines without hooks or bait can be used to check depth prior to 10:45 a.m. No lines are allowed in the water from 10:45 a.m. until the start of the contest.
12. Failure to comply with any contest rules subjects contestants to disqualification and removal from competition site, as determined by contest officials. Right to refuse to sell and/or revoke a competition ticket to anyone is hereby reserved.
13. Members of the Dutch Lake/Mallard Pass Lake Association are ineligible to fish the tournament.
14. All contestants and others hereby consent to the use of any names, photographs or likenesses of themselves to be used in the promotion of our contest, including but not limited to print, radio, television, or any other media.
15. Members of the Dutch Lake/Mallard Pass Lake Association thank you for supporting our efforts to protect the environment and request that you remove refuse, including cigarette butts, from the ice when you leave. Glass containers are not allowed in contest area and will be confiscated by and forfeited to tournament officials. Waste containers will be provided.
16. All contest updates are available and valid only from http://dmpla.org