Apple Cinnamon Drops
- 1 large apple
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/8 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Core, slice and mince the apple. In a large bowl, combine the minced apple bits, honey, water, cinnamon, and oatmeal.
- Gradually blend in the wheat flour, adding enough to form a stiff dough.
- In a small bowl, add 1/8 cup wheat flour.
- Spoon the dough by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches (5cm) apart.
- Using the bottom of a glass dipped in the wheat flour (to prevent sticking), flatten each spoonful of dough into a circle.
- Adjust the size of the drops based on how big a treat you like to feed your dog.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and flip each cookie to brown evenly on both sides. Reduce oven temperature to 325 ° F (180 °C). Return to oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Let cool overnight.