Being an at-home mother doesn't mean you have to
stay at home!
Do you ever feel like you're the only mom who is home during the day? You're not alone! Come meet other stay-at-home moms at the MOMS (MOMS Offering Moms Support®) Club® of Albertville, MN! The Club offers support, friendship, fun activities and informative meetings to at-home mothers, although working moms who feel the club meets their needs are also welcome.
Please take a look at our website to learn more about who we are and what we do. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do:
Our goal is to support local moms, their children, and their families. Our club offers members opportunities to connect with other moms in our area. We offer a monthly calendar of child-friendly activities, a monthly newsletter to keep you informed of club happenings, multiple playgroups, MOMS Night Out events, community service projects, and social events.
Most of all, the MOMS Club® of Albertville, MN provides an opportunity for moms to connect with one another. Giving and receiving support among mothers through the challenges of motherhood is part of our mission. All moms with an Albertville mailing address are welcome - from those at home with infants to those with children who have entered school Additionally moms who work in or outside the home are also welcome. We hope you'll join us!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support!
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them! For meetings, we set up children's rooms with member volunteer babysitters (the children think they are at their own club!) and at activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life!
- We have an established support system. Our volunteer Coordinators are experienced MOMS Club® Moms who are ready to help you every step of the way! You can call them for advice, ideas, and help!
- The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS!
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so dues to our local chapters are only $30 per year!
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow!
- Our monthly calendar of events includes a variety of fun events to get to know fellow moms as well as have a wonderful experience with your child! Some of these events include park dates, potlucks, tours, and weekly playgroups. Attendance is not mandatory, so you can be involved as often as you like or as it fits your schedule.
- A club within a club! We offer several smaller groups to meet the interests of our members including a Book Club, Scrapbooking Club, Walking Club, and Recipe Club.
- Monthly Member's Meeting: Members are invited to our monthly meeting. This is when the chapter discusses and votes on chapter business. We always try to have food or a craft available for the kid's entertainment.
- MOMS Night Out: One night each month we get together for a moms only event. Past activities have included dinners, movies, shopping, game nights and many more. These evenings provide a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a little "moms only" companionship and conversation.
- Family Nights & Couple's Night: Every few months we schedule a fun night for the whole family, including Dad! Past activities have included a chili cook-off, fall carnival, and holiday party. We also schedule a Couple's Party where the husband's or significant others can meet and socialize.
- Community Service Projects: Each MOMS Club® Chapter does their part to help support local charities within their community by participating in at least one Community Service Project a year benefiting children and/or mothers. Some of the organizations we have supported include the Hanover Food Shelf, the STMA Community Education program, FYCC, and the Wright County Crisis Nursery. Additionally, we have run benefit fundraisers for children in need in our community.