ALL AMERICAN BASEBALL ASSOCIATION (est. 2007)
Just completed 9th year
- Challenging- we don't just play ballgames, members have to be able to fit players within a salary cap as well as draft free agents and recognize the value of minor leaguers.
- Players receive the salary they are drafted which is what Action PC assigns that player.
- Each season player's salary increase 10%. What this does is test the value of the player i.e. should you keep him for the next season? Does he fit in the team salary cap?
- If a player is released, he is assigned the salary of the next season in Action PC and goes into the draft.
- Because of this financial system a team can rebuild quickly as rosters turn over by almost 50% per season.
- Teams also can retain 5 players per season from the minor league system of their major league team.
LEAGUE COMMISSIONER: Rick Dean (Colorado)
Click to contact the commissioner
Download or view the rosters
This roster file is a preview of the 2016 season before some cuts and the draft which will be held in March.
Draft order and financial status before final cuts are in:
U-tube video of how to play the game (borrowed from Spookie Jacobs' league
August 1st highlights
Division Leaders: Tigers, Twins, Pirates, Rockies
Wildcards: Indians, A's, Cardinals, Brewers
MVP: Chris Davis Cy Young: David Price Fireman: Familia
Batting Leaders: BA- McCutchen-.339 HR: Chris Davis -39 RBI: Frazier-101
Wins: Ross-15 ERA: Gray -1.81 Saves: Familia-31