33. That's why pencils have erasers.
34. If you can't find 'em, grind 'em. (stick shift gears)
35. Wakey-wakey, eggs and bac-ee!
36. Passed him up like a dirty shirt!
37. Way to go C+.
38. That's a doozy! (Duesenberg car)
39. On a galloping horse, who can tell?
40. He/she's all wool and a yard wide. (a person of quality)
41. Dull as a sack of hammers.
42. Till Hell wouldn’t have it. (an oft repeated offense)
43. Wearing out your shoe leather. (walking a lot.)
44. Cutting off your nose to spite your face. (Saying "no" to something that you really like, just for spite or to be contrary.)
45. Make hay while the sun shines.
46. Take the bull by the horns.
47. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
48. I didn't know they piled sh- - that high!
49. I'm not broke. I'm just badly bent.
50. If you break where you crack, you'll be short. (re: farting)
51. If that's supper, roll on breakfast.
52. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
53. Slower than molasses in January.
54. You'll have your head in your hands to play with.
58. All speed and no direction.
59. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
60. Take the bitter with the better.
61. You gotta take the good with the bad.
62. Do the MATH!
63. That's the theory!
64. You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish.
65. Where's the fire?
66. Sold American!
67. Where's the beef?
68. You got time to lean, you got time to clean. (Fast food gospel)
69. Bank on it!
70. I yam what I yam. (Popeye)
71. Fail! (Internet)
72. Twenty-one or SKIDDOO! (or "You must be 21 or over to enter here please.")
73. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" (Movie, Vietnam War).
74. As handsome as the north end of a southbound camel.
75. Be good. If you can't be good, (a) be careful; (b) don't get caught!
76. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.
77. (So and so) didn't come down in the last hailstorm!" (meaning: not stupid, naive or inexperienced".)
78. Confucius say: "Man who fish in other man's well - risk catching crabs."
79. Confucius say: "Girl and boy who go camping together, bound to have some hidden in tent."
80. Confucius say: "Passionate kiss like spider web. Soon lead to fly's undoing."
81. Confucius say: "Man who run in front of car - get tired. Man who run behind car - get exhausted."
82. Confucius say: "Woman who keep husband in doghouse - eventually find him in cathouse."
83. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!